Anime Fusion is coming up fast! A few quick announcements and reminders:
- We’re now within 72 hours of the convention, so this is the time to get your PCR tests for COVID-19 if you haven’t been vaccinated. Be sure to have your test result documentation with you when you arrive at Registration. Masks are required for all attendees over 2 years old.
- We do not have badge pickup on Thursday, but you’re welcome to wander the hotel and get a sense of the space. Registration opens at 9 AM on Friday, and is located in the Fireside Lounge near the hotel’s front desk.
- Don’t worry about arriving early! The Registration line moves quickly once it opens. We are using digital walk-up forms this year instead of paper to expedite the process.
- Parking is available in the hotel’s lot and ramp, including the athletic club side of the building, and along Xenium Lane on the hotel side of the street. Overflow parking is also available in the Atria building lot after business hours. All parking is free.
- We do not have use of the fire ring this year. We hope to be able to do that again in the future.
- Room parties are back! You can find them in the evenings one floor down from the main floor of the sleeping room wing, near the elevators.
We’re all looking forward to hosting you this weekend! See you soon!