Dealers Room Application
Dealers Room applications are currently OPEN
Scroll down to apply as a vendor for Anime Fusion 2020!
INFORMATION FOR DEALERS
The process to become a dealer for Anime Fusion is as follows:
- Vendor submits the application form to Anime Fusion.
- All applications are reviewed and vendors are selected.
- We email Vendor with the contract and instructions for payment.
- Vendor sends full payment and signed contract to us.
- Vendor reservation is confirmed after full payment and signed contract are received.
Anime Fusion reserves the right to decline any application for any reason. If you have no product representation on your website it is recommended you provide a link to images of recent booth setups at other conventions or events.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Unlicensed, counterfeit, knock-off, bootleg, pirated, or black market merchandise is not allowed in the Dealers Room under any circumstances.
- Fan art may not be sold in the Dealers Room; see Artist Alley for such items.
- Live steel and projectile weapons may not be sold at Anime Fusion.
- Any adult material must be inaccessible to minors and sold only to attendees age 18 or older with a valid government-issued ID.
- Electricity is available through the hotel for an additional fee.
- We have a separate area for conventions or other groups looking to promote their organization. See the Ambassadors page.
It is important that vendors are aware of the above policies before applying.
DEALERS ROOM APPLICATION FORM
Dealer booths at Anime Fusion 2020 are $130 for an 8×8 booth, including one 8-foot table, 2 chairs, and 4 Dealer badges. Dealer badges grant access to the entire convention.
Be sure you have read all the information on this page before submitting an application. You will be held responsible for adhering to all policies posted on this page.
Anime Fusion reserves the right to decline any application for any reason.